Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2013

Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2013 (www.cochinport.gov.in Vacancies/ Careers)

Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2013 – A recruitment notification has been issued by Cochin Port Trust for the post of Sr. Deputy Marine Engineer, Chief Engineer, Marine Engineer and Pilot posts.
you can submit the application form in prescribed format on or before 20th September 2013. Candidates prescribed format f application form is available at Cochin Port Trust official website which is www.cochinport.gov.in.  

Name of anticipated post with number of vacancies details
  • Sr. Deputy Marine Engineer (Class-I) – 01 vacancy
  • Chief Engineer (Class-I) – 02 vacancies
  • Marine Engineer (Class-I) – 09 vacancies
  • Pilot (Class- I) – 03 vacancies.
Application forms will accept latest on – 20.09.2013

Scale of Pay –
  • Sr. Deputy Marine Engineer (Class-I) – 24,900 to 50,500
  • Chief Engineer (Class-I) – 29,100 to 54,500
  • Marine Engineer (Class-I) – 29,100 to 54,500
  • Pilot (Class- I) – 29,100 to 54,500
Procedure of selection – Aspirants selection will be made for both posts on the basis of personnel interview performance.
 
 
Required eligibility criteria for both posts -
  • Job seekers must have citizenship of India.
  • MOT II and I class certificate is required for post number to 3.
  • Master of Foreign certificate is must for pilot post.
  • All certificates must be affiliated from any reputed university/ institutions.
  • 40 years of age is maximum age limit for both posts.
  • Relaxation in upper age would apply only for reserved category candidates.
 
 For more information recruitment 2013 please go on below link –

No comments:

Post a Comment